cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

Joewillier
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I paid on a voucher for 45 and is saying I’m still out of minutes . I have 49 dollars on account 

19 REPLIES 19

@Joewillier 

Please try the voucher again in a few hours. There can sometimes be a delay before vouchers start working.

Edit:  The three threads have been merged.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Joewillier 

You could also try the following:

• Reboot your device
  • Toggle airplane mode on and off
  • Reset network connections

If you can get to a location which sells Public Mobile payment vouchers, try purchasing one and adding it to your account using *611

@Joewillier

When you call *611,  do you get any messages about your account status?

Have you recently had service? Or have you been without service for greater than 90 days in which case your account would be permanently deactivated.

If you cannot login to self serve to check the status or confirm payment, you may have been locked out.

Wait one full hour, clear cache and cookies, open an incognito tab, and try again.

If you still cannot access your self serve account, you may need to contact the public mobile moderators to get access.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Lets see if this helps....

Resetting your Self-Serve password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.
  3. You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 30 minutes, contact our Moderator Team here. You’ll need to be signed in to your Community account for the link to work.

Joewillier

Where

@Joewillier 

Ok you should probably edit that answer out though....Click the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post. Click edit. Then you can delete your answer.

Joewillier

@Joewillier 

Without telling me do you think you can remember your security question? Its something you picked like your mothers maiden name? Favourite sports team? Favourite highschool activity? Fathers birthdate?

Joewillier

I can’t log in . 

Joewillier

No

@Joewillier 

Lets see if we can work it out. You don't remember your password?

Joewillier

I know my email . I can get into my community account but not my account to change my plan 

@Joewillier 

Don't tell me but do you know your email?

Joewillier

Joewillier

Can’t log in

Joewillier

I paid 45 voucher did not work. I’m not good on this site 

Joewillier

I paid for plan but says not in service I can’t log into self serve 

Joewillier

My account 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Joewillier 

Are you on the $15 plan? If you want to purchase the $5/500min add on you have to log into your account. Go to the plans and add ons page. Scroll down to the add ons section. Tick ( 1 ) $5/500 canada wide minutes add on. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and confirm and submit the $5 payment for the add on. Go to your overview page and you will see it at the bottom l left with a minute counter.  500 Canada wide minutes.............0/500 min. Log out and reboot your phone. Make a call.

Need Help? Let's chat.