cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

ghamblen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchase a $15 plan on Feb 26 and use up my 100 minutes then deposit $15 into my account so I have a $15 credit on my account. My phone is not working because I used up the 100 minutes so how do I get the phone to work.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ghamblen wrote:

I purchase a $15 plan on Feb 26 and use up my 100 minutes then deposit $15 into my account so I have a $15 credit on my account. My phone is not working because I used up the 100 minutes so how do I get the phone to work.

@ghamblen ,

Were you able to purchase the $5 addon?

See how here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-using-your-self-serve-account

It is a great buy, and likely more worth it to get this than renewing your plan early.

esjliv_0-1615652943384.png

NOTE: Purchasing an Add-On?

Be sure to:

1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds  

2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On.

3. Reboot your phone.

All good?

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@ghamblen wrote:

Hi @ghamblen if you ran out of minutes, you can purchase 500 Canada-wide minutes for $5.

RosieR

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ghamblen wrote:

This is not a pay as you go place. Adding money doesn't do anything until renewal. Or you can use that money now and buy the $5 calling add-on. Then when your plan renews the end of this month you'll return to using your plan minutes and the add-on will step back waiting to be needed again. Then your autopay will only need $5 at that time.

Edit: slow

@ghamblen wrote:

Adding money to an account does not automatically provide you with more minutes as there are no pay-per-use charges at Public Mobiel. To get calling services to work again, you'll have to either purchase a $5 for 500 minute add-on (or you could ask for an early plan renewal, but the 500 minute add-on is less expensive).

Need Help? Let's chat.