cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan when moving

KAI-2910
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I have been using Public Mobile almost 3 years. My phone number is Ontario area but I moved to Quebec for living more than 1 year. I saw on the website , Public Mobile have a plan $28 for only QC. Could I can take that plan?

One more thing, I thought that Black friday, Public Mobile will have a promotion for old customers :(. I choice Public Mobile for my family and reference for my friends. I hope you guys will give a good deal for loyal customers.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KAI-2910 wrote:

Hi! I have been using Public Mobile almost 3 years. My phone number is Ontario area but I moved to Quebec for living more than 1 year. I saw on the website , Public Mobile have a plan $28 for only QC. Could I can take that plan?

One more thing, I thought that Black friday, Public Mobile will have a promotion for old customers :(. I choice Public Mobile for my family and reference for my friends. I hope you guys will give a good deal for loyal customers.

Thank you.

In order to get the Qc plan, you need to change your ON number to a Qc number before you can change to a Qc plan.  The Qc $28 is actually a $30 plan with $2 autopay credit deducted.

Since your were with PM for 3 years, your should have free 2x 1GB (2GB data) add-on and 400 international minutes add-on.  These are the rewards for the loyal customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.