cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewal

Mystic413212
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have requested a plan changed for 15g at 40$ to be applied on the 9 nov 2022 and received a confirmation but the plan renewed at 3g for 35$ and was charged on the 8th.  I was then charge for a 5g at 40$ again on the 9th.  I would like to know if I will be credited for the 3g for 35$ since I am now on the 5g at 40$.

5 REPLIES 5

texwood
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I logged back into the account and this time it was showing the new $40/15 plan, and then another switch to $40/15 in December.  I have cancelled the December switch.

@texwood 

talk to customer support to change it to the correct plan... don't wait another month. also the website doesn't automatically generate the correct information. one needs to press the refresh buttons. you can also call 611 to confirm what plan the account is currently on

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

texwood
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am getting the same issue for my wife's account.  I made the switch to the $40/15 plan and supposedly the change was to take place on Nov 9, but when I logged in today it shows that it was renewed for the $40/3G/5GB plan.  I submitted another change to the $40/15 and now it shows the change (second change now) to take place on Dec 9.  So I'm not sure what's going to happen now.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mystic413212 

Log into your account using secret/incognito mode. Go to your transaction history and check if you were charged for both the $35 plan and the $40 plan. If you were charged for both and you don't have $35 in your available funds then contact customer support and ask for the $35 to be credited to your account and it will be used towards your next renewal.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mystic413212 

Refresh your browser to get the current plan but it normally takes about 2 days to change.
I am assuming you clicked on the new plan to start on your renewal date (30 day cycle not monthly) or did you ask start on Nov. 9?

The overcharge will show as credit (balance). 
You can contact a CS_Agent for a refund but it will take about 30 days to process, just in time for your next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.