cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan problem

Sunjae16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just changed my plan from $15 for a 100minutes call and unlimited messages to $40 for 5GB and unlimited calls and messages. My renewal date was 17 September and I changed my plan a few days before the renewal date and chose "Change plan on renewal date". However, I still have a $15 plan and $40 is on pending on the account. The payment history shows me I have paid $40. Can you fix this issue and change my plan as soon as possible?

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Apparently these issues ppl have been having with plan changes are (in some cases) being rectified by reseating your sim card and restarting the phone. I really hope they sort this out and clean it up bc it is really going to turn off new customers who are making a change in their plan pretty early on.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Sunjae16 hi is every thing working? you are probably looking at a cached version of your account clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser in private or incognito mode,reboot your device and see if your account updates  if you still have problems

there have been issues with plan changes lately contact a service rep 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Sunjae16    There have been all sorts of issues for the last couple of days for customers making plan changes.  First try refreshing the page with refresh option on the bottom right of the page as you maybe viewing a cached page.  You can also try clearing cache/cookies and using private mode or another browser before logging into your account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sunjae16 , try using incognito mode or refresh the self serve page.  You could be seeing a cached page.  If things are still showing incorrect, you will need to use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket and have a CSA make corrections to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.