cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired

Raf414
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It says  Account Status: Plan Expired For 1 week now however I paid my plan ! It is effecting me to get my free holiday 1 GB gift what should do now 

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

4 REPLIES 4

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just wait a day until the renewal process is complete. You still have until Dec 25 to add the holiday 1GB add-on, so don't need to worry at all. This is usual with PM self-serve account on the date of renewal.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Raf414 wrote:

It says  Account Status: Plan Expired For 1 week now however I paid my plan ! It is effecting me to get my free holiday 1 GB gift what should do now 

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

@Raf414  Does you phone still work? If yes, it appears that your account is going through the plan renewal process. Best to stay away until the renewal completes processing today. If by any chance you interfered during your plan renewal then it's possible that your account got suspended. 

If your phone does not work then submit a ticke to PM for help by doing the following:st5.png

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Raf414 wrote:

Sorry you're having issues. Can you confirm verify that you've paid your plan for the upcoming 30 days?

• If your credit card was charged to pay for the next 30 days, log into your credit card account and look at the transactions to see if it went through and match that with your payment history from PM.
  • If you already had enough money in your available funds, make sure it was taken from your available funds by checking your payment history. If you didn't have enough money in your funds but you do now, click on the "Reactivate" option.

If you can verify that you've already paid for the future 30 days, I think you'll need Moderator assistance (click the question mark on the bottom right and follow prompts until you submit a ticket).

If you can't verify that you've already paid for the future 30 days, you can top up your available funds and use them to pay for the next 30 days.

Hope this helps!

If you h

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Raf414 wrote:

What's the amount of your Available Funds? Is it sufficient to cover the cost of your plan renewal?

If yes, do you see a button to Reactivate service?

If no, what is the difference? In this case, you may have to make a payment before you can reactivate service.

Need Help? Let's chat.