cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired... Need to change plan... Help!

jtcavers
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today is my renew date and I want to change my plan. I have  $38 balance and want this applied using the changes below and return store mt service. 

I wish to change my plan from current to the following :

30 day plan

Unlimited provincial calling 

Unlimited text 

500 Mb data

My number is 289 xxx-xxxx

Name James C

Email - xxxxxx@gmail.com 

12 REPLIES 12

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @sweetiee28,

We have received your private message and will be getting back to you shortly 🙂

Syed

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Pleasae be patient with the moderators as they solving every issue with sequence. @CS_Agent take a look at their issue 

If you can wait for your next cycle for the new plan, here's what you can do without needing assistance from the Mods.

Renew your current plan at the stated cost by paying and activating.

THEN,  in Self-Serve, pick the plan you want to chagne to, and select "Renew on renewal"  What this does is allows you to use your current plan for the remainder of the cycle you've just paid for, and automatically change in 30 or 90 days.

sweetiee28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did message the mod team but nobody has responded  

@sweetiee28 wrote:

hi I need help with the same issue  my account is suspended and I want to change my plan. can someone message me back please as soon as possible. my phone is not working I can't make any calls my account is topped up.

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

sweetiee28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi I need help with the same issue  my account is suspended and I want to change my plan. can someone message me back please as soon as possible. my phone is not working I can't make any calls my account is topped up.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@jtcavers, I'd definitely assist you with this matter. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers,

Aïssata

vogelhut

Pretty much all settings and administrative changes are done through the self serve portal. I've seen multiple messages that the mods are overwhelmed, so I would suggest to try and do the change yourself first. 

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you want to contact a moderator, you can  send a private message to Moderator_Team.

jtcavers

I have been without service now for a day and a half. Can a moderator plesee reinstate may account . 

I have a balance of $38.. Please apply that and change my plan to the following

Unlimited Provincial talk

Unlimited text 

500 Mb dsta

Please send me a PM and I will send my PIN #. I have sent two PM yesterday with no response. Please help .

James 

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It will be a great idea to tag the @CS_Agent so they can help you with that if you are still not comfortable with the self serve website. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jtcavers.  First and foremost - since this is a public forum, you should remove all of your personal information from your post ASAP.  You can edit the post by clicking the 3 dots in the top corner of the post.

If your plan is still active, and has not renewed, you can set up the plan change yourself from your self service portal.  Just go to Plan and Add-ons, then Change Plan.  From there, pick your new plan.  Then, you can switch it immediately, or have it switch at the next renewal.  Since your renewal is tonight (?), it won't make much difference if you do immediate, or on next renewal (1 day really).

One thing, though.  you mention that your renewal is today.  Is that the date on your main page (of the self serve portal), or the date on the Rewards page?  The date on the Rewards page is when the payment actually goes through.  The date on the plan page is the day before.

Need Help? Let's chat.