cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changes

Gecko1116
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the 25$ plan with 2gb with a bonus 2gb. I now see that they changed the plan to 1gb. Shouldn’t the original plan I signed up with the 2gb with 2gb bonus be grandfathered in? I don’t sign in often so I just realized the changes.

7 REPLIES 7

@Gecko1116 you could have got one of those 2GB extra bonus data promotions when yiu activated the $35. 

However, all those activation bonus has a term saying you will loss the recurring bonus if yiu change plan.  So, when you switch to $25 , you lost the monthly 2GB data bonus

Gecko1116

No I got the plan on line when I switched from the 35$ plan to the 25 one

@Gecko1116 since when you had this plan? did you activate in store with an in store promotion?  But again , most of those in store promo has a time limit to the extra data, so I doubt it is an ongoing plan

Oh I hear you, @Gecko1116 , it's just that the customer support agents here aren't likely to do a lot without some evidence that you once had such a plan or that it was in fact offered here.

I've been here a few years and never heard of it, but that's not to say they once offered it a long time ago, however if they did it was very likely a time-limited offer.

Truth be told, I wish I had it!

Gecko1116

I was trying to find the history of my plan but I can’t find it, I was on it for a few years, not like I use a lot of internet, I rely on wifi, but it’s the principal of the thing ya know

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Gecko1116 

I find it difficult to believe they offered such a plan.

I hope you took screenshots of the offer and the plan details. Those can go a long way when dealing with customer support agents.

If you don't have those, it'll be practically impossible to get anywhere with them.

Best of luck!  🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gecko1116 as far as I know, $25 plan is always 1GB per cycle.. Maybe if yiu ever got 2GB , there was a time limit there and it is now expired??

Need Help? Let's chat.