cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Krystian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I would like to change my plan, but it seems impossible to do online, after spending over an hour I keep getting error massages and so on. Why does it have to be so difficult. Please help!!!

7 REPLIES 7

Krystian

I'll try in the morning again with a different browser, thank you for the valuable info

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Krystian wrote:

Hi, I would like to change my plan, but it seems impossible to do online, after spending over an hour I keep getting error massages and so on. Why does it have to be so difficult. Please help!!!

You may try it in the earlier morning and use Chrome incognito mode.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Frist try it different browser internet

if still not change your Plan

you need send a private message To

public mobile customer support team (Moderators)>> Click here 

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM Eastern time.

And be patient please

Good Luck

@bornmodem wrote:

Please contact the moderators at @CS_Agent

Or check out this link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Yes the moderators can do this but their current response time is measured in days not hours.  As stated waiting a few hours and trying again  would be a better way to go.

@Krystian  are you wanting to do an immediate change or a future dated on yoru next renewal?  If you are doing an immediate change just be aware that you will lose any unused portion of your current plan and will need to pay the full price of the new plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Krystian

Will do, thank you

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Krystian  there seems to be alot of issues with self service today you may want to wait a few hours as it usually fixes itself

bornmodem

Please contact the moderators at @CS_Agent

Or check out this link: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Need Help? Let's chat.