cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change not authorized

Bsimons
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. My plan has changed from 55$ for 20g to 70$ for 18g. I  did not authorize this. How do I get it change back? Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Bsimons

Thank you.

@Bsimons   if you did not make any plan change, probably it is a glitch on the system, please open ticket with PM Support and have them to investigate:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Bsimons

I did have that before I changed to my current  plan of 20g. Months ago.

Bsimons

Screenshot_20221115-193318_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221115-193259_Chrome.jpg

@Bsimons   that is one of the older plan. 

Were you ever have the $70 plan before?

Bsimons

Does this explain?

Bsimons

Screenshot_20221115-193238_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221115-193318_Chrome.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bsimons   $70 for 18Gb?  there is no such plan on the current Plan lineup

is that a scheduled plan change?  or you already changed to that one? can you login with Incognito Mode and make a screenshot and post us the $70 plan details?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bsimons , please check your self serve account again using incognito mode on the browser.  You might be seeing an old cached web page.  Note that there is a $40/15GB plan option that might work for you at a much reduced cost.  

Need Help? Let's chat.