cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Switch Failed and My Account is suspended

mxzoom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I really need your help on this. My plan supposed to be switched to the new 12GB promotion plan on my next renewal date which was Nov 8, 2016 but it turned into that my account has been suspended.  I also checked my transaction history and it indicates that I have already made the payments on Nov 8 since I am enrolled in the autopay program so there is no way I should miss the payment. Therefore, my request is could you please switch me over to the new 12GB plan since I had made the plan change request quite a while ago

Could someone help me one this? This is really urgent! Thanks again. I am without a phone now!!!!

8 REPLIES 8

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Glad it was finally fixed for you! 🙂

mxzoom

All Fixed  THanks @Shazia_K

mxzoom

Yes i pm' ed @Shazia_K a couple days ago

nekkidtruth

Hi mxzoom,

Sorry your issue hasn't been resolved yet. Did you get a chance to send that private message following instructions from link I posted?

If you've sent the private message, great! I've tagged @Shazia_K so hopefully this will get taken care of very soon. I wish I could help further, but this is something a mod needs to take care of.

mxzoom

Day 3 still no response, from anyone and I am currently without cell service and paying for it.  This is ridiculus 

nekkidtruth

@mxzoom wrote:

Thanks for info but , I still have no phone,  this is the type of service I expect from Bell, but not from PM, everything was going so well til now, Getting very frustrated.....

It's absolutely frustrating. I get it (I've experienced it twice). Unfortunately, there's not much that can be done until a mod fixes your account. Until this promotion, they were super fast and responded within minutes. That's not feasible with their current staff numbers right now and sadly this glitch is happening more often than not.

On the bright side, there's maintenence scheduled for the 13th that should resolve these issue. I realize that doesn't help you right now, but fear not. They will get you sorted out. Just have a bit a patience. 🙂

mxzoom

Thanks for info but , I still have no phone,  this is the type of service I expect from Bell, but not from PM, everything was going so well til now, Getting very frustrated.....

nekkidtruth

Hi mxzoom!

Please be advised the mods are currently inundated with support requests due to the current promotion and some porting issues. While I know it's frustrating to have issues, they will in fact respond to you as soon as they can. Just be a little patient and hopefully they can resolve this for you.

I've tagged @Shazia_K for you.

You can PM them your information by following the instruction from this link: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.