cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Refund

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello,

Yesterday I paid $25 for my plan and today I upgraded and paid $40 for the new plan.

Could you issue the refund for the $25 plus taxes back to my account as the difference is less than a day.  

Needed extra data.

@Eliza5

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Eliza5   PM is  a prepaid provider, usually do not provide refund

It is a normal behaviour to charge full plan price of the new one and NO partial refund of the old plan if you selected "Change plan now" option.  

You can try to ask PM support nicely and explain that you missed that.  There is a slight chance support can do something but it is really YMMV.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 

As the others have indicated, it's a stretch, but maybe you will reach a supportive agent who sees things your way.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
  • Unfortunately the act now ask questions later approach doesn’t work well with Public Mobile. I doubt they will refund your money but you can still ask. Good luck. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Doing immediate plan changes forfeits the previous plan. There is no pro-rating or refunds for doing so for most prepaid providers. What you should have done was to set up the plan change for the next renewal. But here you are.

Or is it that you used up the 1gb and all the freebie data leaving you with nothing making you want to get the more data.

Maybe, since it's only been one day, support might be able to do something nice for you. But if you used all your data then I doubt it.

Need Help? Let's chat.