cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Fees

bluesuzuki06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When i pick a plan, is there any other charges associated with plan like 911 fee or other fees that will be added to bill? For example, if i pick $20 plan, final bill will be $20 +tax?

13 REPLIES 13

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@bluesuzuki06 just follow this its will work fine 

I found this info posted by @Luddite:

- do not use the same email address for Kood and Public Mobile

- do not request the port-in during activation; take a temporary number, log out, confirm all services are active, log back into your account and select Transfer Number under Change Phone Number

- do not use any identifier except your Koodo account number; it is always the best item for any port-in request

- do not make any errors in the Authourized User; this must be exactly as it appears on your Koodo bill

- do not use the person's Koodo number as the Alternate Number; use someone else's

- do not forget to click "I am authourized ...." BEFORE you entering your Koodo number 

Thank you Smiley Happy

Rabbi

@bluesuzuki06 yes but first open your account with a new number after that you will port your number

bluesuzuki06

Currently with Koodo, and would like to keep same phone number.  Sounds like i will be able to?

Rabbi

@bluesuzuki06 wrote:

1 more question, can you transfer your old number over to Public Mobile?

@bluesuzuki06 what is your old privder, its not the same how to tranfer

Rabbi

@bluesuzuki06 go ahead with refer your famaly make shure to add your phone number when thay open ther account

@bluesuzuki06 yes, you can. Either during activation or after activation (with new number). Your current account must be active in order to port in. 

bluesuzuki06

1 more question, can you transfer your old number over to Public Mobile?

bluesuzuki06

Thanks for the quick feedback everyone.   I'm going to buy plan for my father in law, and if good, i think my wife and i will switch over too.   Almost seems too good to be true.

Rabbi

@Rabbi wrote:

@bluesuzuki06 i see you have the $20 plan just you let you know tace the 90 day plan with autopay you will end up at $18 +tax for 30 days

& after 5 years you will pay $13 for 30 days

& start to reffer freinds you can end up like me to have it for free your phone

Rabbi

@bluesuzuki06 i see you have the $20 plan just you let you know tace the 90 day plan with autopay you will end up at $18 +tax for 30 days

Rabbi

@bluesuzuki06 pm is a prepaid plan and extra charge is only tax (in qc its gst/qst - the total will around $23) no other fees like 911 or other

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

At Public Mobile the 911 is included in your plan price.

All prices are before tax

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@bluesuzuki06 wrote:

When i pick a plan, is there any other charges associated with plan like 911 fee or other fees that will be added to bill? For example, if i pick $20 plan, final bill will be $20 +tax?

Correct, just the taxes for the province of your phone number. If you use autopay, or get other rewards, they are subtracted before you pay.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.