cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired

capearc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan expired today and I'm on autopay. There was no message indicating payment system didn't work, can someone help me resolve this? Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15

@Meenu wrote:

I can't receive any calls... My mobile data is not working. When I log in to my account it says account expired as of Nov 9. I am on autopay and my cc info looks correct. 

Just a little nervous as it says I could lose my phone number. Is this normal? 

Hi, we are happy to assist but could you start a new topic as this one is marked solved already?

Go to Community, at the bottom choose the best category that represents your situation (Not Knowledge Base), click orange target at top "Start a Topic".
Please include as much information as you can about your situation.

Meenu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't receive any calls... My mobile data is not working. When I log in to my account it says account expired as of Nov 9. I am on autopay and my cc info looks correct. 

Just a little nervous as it says I could lose my phone number. Is this normal? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tashana1 wrote:

I have funds in my account

How about the other questions?

As for the mods, you'll just have to wait.

Tashana1

I have funds in my account

Tashana1

Yes and nothing worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tashana1 wrote:

I am having the same issue, I sent Mod several messages and no response.  Was your issue resolved in a timely fashion?

@Tashana1

Did you read this thread you managed to post into?

Did you try some of the suggestions?

Is this your last day of term or new term?

Is it saying Plan Expired or suspended or Active?

What does your Available Funds say?

@Tashana1 wrote:

I am having the same issue, I sent Mod several messages and no response.  Was your issue resolved in a timely fashion?

As this post is marked solved, you are better of starting a new Topic and describing in detail what has happened and what you have done so for to correct it.

Thanks

Tashana1

If after power down, restart and it works again.  It means you are seeing the famous bug when you are on renewal date, it will show plan expired on your renewal date, but service still works.   Even you have enough fun or auto pay, it still shows that cosmetic error message.

No worry.  It is part of the public mobile features.  Smiley Happy

capearc

Payment date is today.

@capearc wrote:

Taekgun, tried powering down the phone and removing and replacing the sim card, this restored service. My account still shows plan expired but service has been restored, thanks for your assistance.

What payment date do you see on the overview page?  If it is today, then that means your account will renew tomorrow, likely early in the morning.

capearc

Taekgun, tried powering down the phone and removing and replacing the sim card, this restored service. My account still shows plan expired but service has been restored, thanks for your assistance.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ok.  Sorry you're having issues.  I'll assume that you've done the usual steps of powering down/resetting your phone/pulling out and reinserting your SIM.  Have you tried your PM Sim Card in another phone (... so we can confirm if the issue is with the phone or the SIM Card).

If the problem is with your account or SIM, Send the Mods a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

capearc

Service is not working, no Public Mobile signal strength bars showing on phone and not receiving text messages.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@capearc

Is your PM service still working?  If so, and you're seeing "Plan Expired" when you log into My Account, this is totally normal.  The day before you're renewal, your account goes through a strange metamorphosis as it completes the renewal the following day - nothing to worry about.

If you service is not working, there may be something else at play here.  Let us know if this is the case or not.

Need Help? Let's chat.