cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired: cannot switch to another plan

artsx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @CS_Agent,

I need to change my tariff to "days of service" only tariff, basically i just need to keep my phone number and i'd like to pay for it, so i refilled my balance for 25$(plus taxes) for three months, but the button "change on next renewal" is not active.

could you please help on how to move forward?

Br, Art

10 REPLIES 10

artsx

Hi,

I've asked mods to change the tariff to:

30-day pass
$20 per 30 Days

• This plan includes: -
  • - Unlimited International Text

Let's see when they will answer.

artsx

@Luddite thanks so much for your response 🙂

@artsx For clarity: once an account has been suspended and has entered that 90 day period ONLY the current plan will renewed automatically with a payment. Any other plan will require moderator intervention. It's a system glitch.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

artsx

thnx so much, i'll follow the steps.

have a great weekend.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

send a message to moderator_team  with your request. defiaty do it with a couple days to spare before accout expires in case there are any issues

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

you can look also in te knowlede base on how to contact mods

artsx

Hi,

this is a screnshot from my account:

Untitled.png

so, basically on the 7th of September i need to ask someone(who especially?) to change my tariff to one month text only right?

Thnx again in advance,

Art

mimmo

@artsx i will reply to your private message in the forum incase i make an error.  your message was as follows:

this is the current situation:

• Plan Expiry Date: Jun 12, 2017
  • Account Deactivation Date: Jul 13, 2017

what is the latest date when i need to activate new plan in order to do not loose my phone number?

if on that date i activate 30 days sms only tariff for 20$, what will be the next date to repeat this steps to do not loose the number?

you should have 90 days from june 12 to renew your plan the jul 13 i believe is wrong

activate 2-3 days before your 90 days is up  ( you need a mod to change your plan to the 30 day text only plan)

once your 30 day plan is over then you have another 90 days to activate your plan.

this approach is great if you are ok with loosing your existing plan and signing up when you return to current market plans.

But If you are say on the fall promo plan and dont want to  loose it you need to renew that plan and let it be expired for 90 days.  

hope that helps

artsx

hi,

Actually it is not written plan length, it is written exactly "days of service" and nowhere it was written that you cannot choose this while building your tariff plan. and since i am not in canada at the moment and dunno when will be back, and cannot use the number in the country where i am, due to the fact that there are no roaming agreements, so I choose only service, just to keep my number and do not loose it. 

what was wrong from my side?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

If you only choose Plan Length (days) then it is not a valid plan. You must choose talk or text or data for plan to be valid. Due to this reason, you are not able to click the button. 

mimmo

send a private message with the plan you want and mae sure there are enough fuds to cover the cost of the new plan.

only ods can change plans when accounts are expired

Need Help? Let's chat.