cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired - Your account has been suspended (Back from US Travel)

desmho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I logged into My Account just as I came back from my travels only to find that my plan had expired. I have paid the extra $120 but am a little confused since I am set up on the auto payment plan and I ported my number over on Nov 2. Therefore, I still have 2 more months on my plan.

I'm suspecting an issue when comming back to Canada after the US roaming add-on. FYI - US Roaming worked perfectly fine.

@Mary_M Please advise.

Desmho

25 REPLIES 25

markuswarren

Ah, well, this might explain why I'm seeing this plan expired message. I had used the US roaming Add on, and it did expire recently.

The problem I've got now is that I'm meant to be heading down to the US today, and I'd like to add the roaming option again.

tried the contact form to send message, but says "email does not match". hmm.

martinjgravel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
A shout out of much gratitude to mod @Shazia_K for solving my issue today when I was stuck in the states with a suspended account and no way to add on. Great service!!!

@desmho, If U made payment willingly, and manually, Prior to Plan expiring, That's Retroactive activation, and because PM is a Prepaid, that reason is why a Refund can't be done, I know it stings, but that's how ALL Prepaids operate, PM's No exception

PM may go beyond to help, don't get me wrong, BUT certain things they just can't, if Prepaids did that, They'd be out of business quickly. Sorry, and good luck

desmho

@Shazia_K

Oh right gotcha. I forgot about the available funds.

Thanks for your help. Looks like everything is back to normal.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@desmho

With today's adjustment you are good until the 6th of March and then with the extra payment of $120 that you made which is available as a balance and it will be used in March for your next Payment which will cover you for the next 3 months (June). 

Make sense ?

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

desmho

Hi @Shazia_K,

I have no issue if that's the case. However, can you confirm my account details where everything is paid until June 2017?

I am a bit confused as I see the next autopay date as Mar 6. 2017. From what I understand my "top-up" of $120 erased my initial pre-paid 3 month period.

I don't want to be loosing out on 2 months of paid time. If this makes any sense.

Capture.JPG

Let me know.

Thanks,

Desmho

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@desmho

I do understand, but you manually and willingly made this payment and for this reason we cannot refund you, however, you have a balance of $120 therefore you have nothing to pay until June 2017 🙂 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

desmho

Hi @Shazia_K,

I noticed my account seems to be back to normal. I was wondering if I could get a refund of the $120 that I recently paid when I got the notification that my account expired? I believe this payment is unneccessary.

I shouldn't have to repay again until 3 months after my activation date with PM (Nov 8, 2016).

Let me know.

Thanks,

Desmho

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey  @desmho@tjwallace@Y148

Can you please reboot your phones? everything should be good to go. 

@martinjgravel

I'm sorry I didn't quite understand your request, please reply back to me 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

tjwallace

My account is also back to normal, thanks @Shazia_K!

Y148

@Shazia_K, thank u very much, it is fixed! account back to normal now.

martinjgravel
I have PM'd Shazia as well. I will have no service at all as of midnight while travelling in the states.

desmho

@Shazia_K

Thank you. Can't wait to have this resolved.

Y148

@Shazia_K Thannk you. and I think I can go for lunch now.:)

tjwallace

Excellent, thanks @Shazia_K!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @desmho@tjwallace@Y148

I'm truly sorry to see that you guys have been having issues with the US roaming. 

I will get to you shortly please wait for my reply. 

Thanks,

Shazia

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

looks some thing wrong with US Roaming bundle addition causing some Issue on account, similar thread below - only mod team can help @Shazia_K please help

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/RE-plan-expire-120-days-when-I-added-US-Ro...

Any moderator will suffice; private messages and tags are pooled for any on duty. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

You are at the back of the queue as they are dealling with customers who have no service first.

If service does go down, do one, or all, of the following:

- post your issue to Public Mobile on Facebook/Twitter

- send tech support the webform found by following the "buttons" in this link, https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

- send a private message to any moderator with your phone number and a description of what has happened. In subject line I suggest "SERVICE SUSPENDED WITHOUT REASON".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

tjwallace

I have the same issue. I sent a message to Saray_O and Mary_M but haven't gotten a response back yet.

martinjgravel
I am in the same boat but still in the US and can't add on to my plan as I am staying here more than 10 days. Today is my last day and unless I pay the $120 again, it won't let me add on another 10 day period. This really sucks considering I signed up Nov 18 and spent more than $150 so far and now after tonight I will have no phone service away from home. I messaged a mod and expect no response. Is this what PM is all about?

desmho

My plan is working for now. Although with all the expire and deactivation signs, I'm getting a bit worried.

Capture.JPG

Y148

Yes, ssystem still work, message said accouns will be deactivated on Dec 31, 2016 if we dont't add payment.

How to find a Mod? I pmmed a mod who posted american add on post. I hope i send to the right person:)

Question: Does your Service Still work After returning to Canada? If Still then the System is like when plan expired and even if Auto-Pay enabled fine, but irritating.

NOW, If NOT, then a PM Mod needs to jumpstart the plan back to life

Y148

Yes, I has same issuie. I added roam in usa, and came back canada and found my account expired..

what we should do now?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Glad to hear the US roaming worked great.  I think others have had the same issue where it has siad their plan expired when their roaming package ended.  Hopefully this can be fixed so that it doesn'tkeep happening

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.