cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired Even After I Paid The Bill

Tariqqazi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

team_moderator

I was away for a month and forgot to pay the bill, but i paid the bill as soon as i came back. the payment is still showing there in my account and it also shows Plan Expired and my number is not activated and the next month payment is getting due soon. how can i activate my number?

6 REPLIES 6

@Tariqqazi wrote:

Hi I have verified my identiry

That's a message for the moderator in private...click on the envelopp right up on this page..

@Tariqqazi wrote:

Sorry I made the wrong choice of accept as solution. I am not sure if I had to do the same

Ok you can click on the message Solution on the 3 dots right up ..and change...

Tariqqazi

Sorry I made the wrong choice of accept as solution. I am not sure if I had to do the same

Tariqqazi

Hi I have verified my identiry

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Tariqqazi wrote:

team_moderator

I was away for a month and forgot to pay the bill, but i paid the bill as soon as i came back. the payment is still showing there in my account and it also shows Plan Expired and my number is not activated and the next month payment is getting due soon. how can i activate my number?

If the trick of adding $1 doesn't work, try going in self serve and report your phone as lost, then reporting as phone found.  If those don't work, do the thing with sending Moderator_team a message.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Tariqqazi wrote:

team_moderator

@Tariqqazi 

"Simply make a one-time payment from the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored, please reach out to our Moderator Team ASAP and they will help get things sorted out. "

Try clicking "Re-activate plan" or try adding $1 more.

If your current "amount due" shows $0, try private browsing / incognito mode or call 611. (sometimes its a glitch to show $0 when its not actually $0)

Is the available funds enough money (you need to include taxes before you can re-activate). How much is available and which plan are you on? What is the current status on the account?  You should be able to make another payment (even just $1) (if its not enough with taxes) and your account automatically re-actives

Need Help? Let's chat.