cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Data

mandogrl67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

My friend just signed up with Public Mobile and was able to get 4 gb data per month:  this plan

• 4.5 GB Data at 3G speed⁴
  • + BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay
  • UNLIMITED Talk Canada-wide
  • UNLIMITED International Textand Picture Messaging
  • VOICEMAIL &Call Display

for 40.00 per month.  When I signed up it was 40.00 a month but only 2 gb is it possible to upgrade and pay the same price? 

4 REPLIES 4

@mandogrl67 wrote:

So this option here.....

on my renewal date will change it from 3 + 3 for three months to 4.5 gb per month?

That is what I want to be clear on.  My renewal date is not until August but my sons is tomorrow and he needs more data.

Yes this would be 30 cycle vs 90 day, but you might be able to select something similar on a 90 day cycle 'under build my plan'.

It would be a good idea to future date your son's plan today to the new plan.

mandogrl67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So this option here.....

on my renewal date will change it from 3 + 3 for three months to 4.5 gb per month?

That is what I want to be clear on.  My renewal date is not until August but my sons is tomorrow and he needs more data.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mandogrl67 yes but you should change plan on your renewall date since your plan you have now will be lost no refunds if you renew now

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mandogrl67 wrote:

Hi

My friend just signed up with Public Mobile and was able to get 4 gb data per month:  this plan

for 40.00 per month.  When I signed up it was 40.00 a month but only 2 gb is it possible to upgrade and pay the same price? 

If you are already a PM customer and have an older plan, then you can just future date to the current plan you like.  Changing it immediately would mean you forfeit all the features of your current plan and have to pay the new plan fees straight away because PM doesn't offer proration or  refunds..

Need Help? Let's chat.