cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change Error

tarapada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I was trying to change my plan before the next billing and keep getting an error page.  Can someone help me to change my plan?  I can't view my current plan details or see any available plans in the self serve portal as it always gives me the error page.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@tarapada wrote:

Thanks folks - but if I change my plan the day after billing, does it bill/refund according to new plan right away or next month?

@tarapada  It depends if you clicked Change plan now or Change on the next renewal date

If you don't see the new plan, now, you likely have clicked Change on the next renewal date.  It is the BEST choice if you make that request a day after your new cycle.  Change Plan now would have let PM charges you a new plan immediately, your old plan with 29 days remaining would be wasted.

Keep you current plan now and let it change on the next renewal date to minimize the loss. make change on the day you cannot survive on that old plan anymore, you can click Change plan now at that time.  But do keep in mind, any remaining days of that current cycle would be forfeited

tarapada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks folks - but if I change my plan the day after billing, does it bill/refund according to new plan right away or next month?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@tarapada Hi clear your cache change browser use ingognito mode reboot and try again 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tarapada   this is a common browser glitch, something to do with cache

Try using Incognito mode, or use another browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox) or clear cache and restart

You can also try to use another device

Need Help? Let's chat.