cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 7

JillWill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My PM sim chip works in a Samsung phone, worked in Pixel 7 from Nov 2022 - early Feb 23 - now doesn't work in Pixel 7.  Has anyone experience with this?

6 REPLIES 6

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JillWill I also use a Pixel 7 but have experienced no issues at all using it on PM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JillWill what exact error you got?  it shows not connecting to PM network at all?

Try to reboot your phone and monitor the phone status, check if you see the phone connect briefly and then disconnect, and tell us what the exact error message on the phone status if any

if you have another active sim card from another provider, test it

@poutinecity wrote:

If it still works in your Samsung phone, did you happen to install any system updates on your Pixel 7 earlier this month?

The most recent Google updates didn't cuase any issues for using the Pixel 7 at Public Mobile.

@JillWill wrote:

My PM sim chip works in a Samsung phone, worked in Pixel 7 from Nov 2022 - early Feb 23 - now doesn't work in Pixel 7.  Has anyone experience with this?

The Pixel 7 certaintly works fully at Public Mobile as I am using one.  I would consider check the status of your Pixel 7's IMEI at devicecheck.ca.

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JillWill 

Have tried a different sim card in your pixel 7?

poutinecity
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If it still works in your Samsung phone, did you happen to install any system updates on your Pixel 7 earlier this month?

Need Help? Let's chat.