Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone records

ChadSanford
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do i obtain phone records from 2 years ago

6 REPLIES 6

Just in hind sight, no help to OP.  All transactions activity  and finances easily copy from the PM website into excel. I have been doing it for the last few months in an excel program that I enjoyed developing. It also tracks my referrals and add ons. Will I want to do after Covid....I don’t know?. I guess it is just keeping me busy during retirement. 😀

ChadSanford
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its for my insurance company and law enforcement is involved

@esjliv 

I believe public mobile will only supply records which show charges and payments (i.e.  as may be required for employer reimbursement or tax related purposes)

I don't believe they will supply historical usage records, such as calling and texting particulars.

I think for that, the OP is left to utilizing the self serve usage history tool limited to 90-days. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @ChadSanford ,

Even getting last year or last cycle(30-days) records in a form of a statement you need to go through a moderator to obtain something like this.

As @computergeek541 , there is likely no obligation that PM gives this to you. But if you have certain circumstances maybe explain to them why you are requesting this.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think the only way you could get records like that is through a subpoena if you have a lawsuit or something along those lines.

@ChadSanford wrote:

How do i obtain phone records from 2 years ago

Sorry, but generally, your usage history is limiited to what you see is your self serve usage history.  Public Mobile is reqiired to keep such information for a certain amount of time, but I beleive that they're unlikely to provide details that are more in-depth or that possibly go further back unless law enforcement has become involved.

Need Help? Let's chat.