cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number porting

Bonk2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made a mistake when I ported my old number from Bell to Public Mobile. I tried to port the number with my Temporary Public Mobile sim in my phone. Since I didn't get a text to verify my request I called Bell. They ported my number from their end manually. My phone works with my old number for texting and calling, but when i go into my about phone setting on my Samsung S23 Ultra it still has the temporary number not the number that I ported which is working on the phone. Also when I try to log into The Public Mobile app. it sends the verification code to the temporary number which doen't work on my phone since I ported my old number. How do I get the number that I ported to show up in my about phone settings.

3 REPLIES 3

Bonk2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I hope this works

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Bonk2   Have you tried rebooting your phone?  For the log in code, try again and select "didn't get the code" to get the email option and then go to your Eversafe profile and edit the number to the correct one.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Bonk2  use the link below to send a message to customer service representative to change the temporary number to your phone number and to help with your login code.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.