cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

Johnfung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It happens last week the phone is not working,try power off take the card off still not working can’t call out or my wife calls me go to the voice message right away.any one can help.

6 REPLIES 6

Alan80
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Check if you accidentally block the number which can happen!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Johnfung 

If you have the $10 or $15 plan with limited call minutes, you may have used all your minutes for the current cycle.

I have the $10 plan with 50 minutes per cycle.  I used 12 minutes.  If you don't see your usage line, you have used all your data.
  • Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 1GB Add-on
    0  /  1024 MB
    $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
    0  /  400 MIN
    50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts
    6  /  50 Unit
    500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance
    0  /  500 MIN
    Limited Canada-Wide Talk
    12  /  50 MIN
  •  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Johnfung wrote:

It happens last week the phone is not working,try power off take the card off still not working can’t call out or my wife calls me go to the voice message right away.any one can help.

That is strange. Is your account active? You also can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case.

elstewart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would message an MOD directly. They would likely be able to help you!

Use this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry your phone isn't working. We need a little more info to figure out what's going wrong.

Can you log into your self-serve and let us know what the account status is? Here are the steps:

1. Click on My Account in the top right.
  2. Log into your self-serve account.
  3. What comes after "Account Status:"? Does it say "Active"?

If so, that will rule out that it's an account issue, in which case we can move on to figuring out if it's a SIM issue or phone issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Johnfung wrote:

What plan are you on?

Maybe incoming you have do not disturb on?

Need Help? Let's chat.