cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working.

sampub-1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was suspended without any prior notice.  I used to be on a debit card payment is now changed to an active credit card.  The payment using the credit card has already gone through, yet the phone is not working.

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sampub-1 

Logon to your self-serve account.

If your account status is active,

1.  Restart your phone.

2.  If restart phone does not work, adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your account again. OR try the lost/stolen phone trick mentioned earlier.

If your account status is expired or suspended,

1.  Add enough fund to your account to pay your plan fee and click on the reactivate your plan link to get your phone working again

2.  If you cannot add fund using your autopay, you can buy topup voucher to get your phone working ASAP.  Then, deal with the autopay issue later.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sampub-1 wrote:

My phone was suspended without any prior notice.  I used to be on a debit card payment is now changed to an active credit card.  The payment using the credit card has already gone through, yet the phone is not working.

@sampub-1  Dial *611 is your account active? If you made payment and your phone is still not working then try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list until service starts working again.)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If none of the above methods work submit a ticket to the Moderator Team for help.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sampub-1 If everything is ok with your bank card, the issue is with Autopay. Autopay sometimes fails, and the account can be suspended because of that. That's why I personally prefer to do manual payments even with enabled Autopay to prevent such issues. Do a manual payment you need to pay + 1$ extra. Reactivate your account in self-service account and reboot your phone. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@sampub-1 wrote:

Did you just renew? Try turning your phone on and off. Check the status of your account and if that fails then ask the moderators to help. 

Go here to contact directly: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

What is your status?

Is there a reactivate button when you login?

Did you switch plans?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  Check your account status.  Try making a Manual $1 payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.