cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls not coming through

KathieC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not receiving any phone calls.  My contacts tell me that when they call my number nothing happens.  I need my phone to accept work assignments.  Help!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Balakumar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Check your call settings. Accidentally call forward settings on to all calls.

@KathieC 

Since you have been with PM then it is not a porting issue.

Check to see if Public is showing on you phone. If it does then it could be an outage in your are so check at:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

hi @KathieC not porting problems then 

try Reset all networks on your phone first

and try your aim card in another phone and try in a different area

@KathieC wrote:

I have used Public for several years; this is something I have not previously experienced.  How do I reach the Porting Team?

@KathieC , are you trying to port a phone number into Public Mobile from a different company? If not the porting team can’t help you! They help with porting your phone number into Public Mobile only!

For other issues with your service you send a private message to CS_Agent for help.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   Message CS_Agent

Customer Support Agents are available from: Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Is it possible that your plan hasn’t renewed & you just need to make a payment? Some times autopay fails!

Are you able to make outgoing calls? Can you send & receive text messages? Is your data working?

Have you tried rebooting your phone or reset network settings?

Try your SIM Card in another phone & see it that works.

KathieC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have used Public for several years; this is something I have not previously experienced.  How do I reach the Porting Team?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @KathieC you just joined and port number into PM?? It sounds like port was not completed.  Call porting team and ask them to  check what went wrong. I will send you the number to the Community inbox , please check 

Need Help? Let's chat.