cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Not Eligible To Port

pure
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

been trying to port my freedom mobile number over to public mobile since 5pm, currently 12:41am. probably the most brutal migration process ever. ive been having problems with porting and need to transfer number asap, where can i reach someone able to help? the chat thing is pointless and leads me in circles.

1 REPLY 1

@pure wrote:

been trying to port my freedom mobile number over to public mobile since 5pm, currently 12:41am. probably the most brutal migration process ever. ive been having problems with porting and need to transfer number asap, where can i reach someone able to help? the chat thing is pointless and leads me in circles.

I'm going to assume that you already have an open Public Mobile account and that the porting request has already been made.  Once a porting request has been made, another request can't be made and the help of a Public Mobiel customer support agent is needed. Please go intot he Public Mobile app and try the support section. From there, the chatbot integrated in the app should pretty much take you straight to the ticket submition process.

Need Help? Let's chat.