cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Number Changed On Its Own

jmapark91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi

I set up my dad with Public Mobile about a month ago and it was working perfectly. But we just recently went on a trip for a week and we noticed his phone number has changed.

He can make and receive phone calls, use data and everything BUT his phone number is completely different.

When we try to text or call his original phone number, it goes to a voicemail that has not been set up.

Can someone help us out? He is dependent on his phone for home business and it's interfering with his work.

Thank you
3 REPLIES 3

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @jmapark91

I'm sorry to hear about this, this is a very strange situation, a number cannot be changed by it's own 😞 

The only time that we would change a phone number is if a customer requested a phone number transfer and it has failed for over 30 days of no follow up. 

Please send me a PM with the account related info so I can have a look of what actually happened. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jmapark91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@Shazia_K @Mary_M
Please help us as soon as possible!

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@jmapark91  That is super weird.  Definitely a technical issue that a moderator or tech support neesd to help with.  Be sure to send them a private message with all the details.

And we can tag a moderator here so they can have a look if theyre on.  @Shazia_K @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.