Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone line not working 

7 REPLIES 7

Martinbrown

My phone line is not working. My bill is paid  

Rahini

Yes, I just tried this on my other phone and it worked! I just needed to call the phone number. Thank you for providing that imformation!

@Rahini there could be issue using *611

try to call 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone, enter your phone number then.  This is just like using *611 and it should work

And for the phone, power down for 5 mins, then power it up again and see if it works

Also, tell us what is your model and brand of the phone, could be related with VoLTE enablement 

Rahini

I can't access my online account information. I true contracting pm about that years ago but didn't work. I see it connected to the network. No error on phone status bar

Rahini

Existing account. I can't receive incoming or outgoing calls or texts. Even *611 isn't working 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rahini did you try login to My Account to check the account status?  Please login using Incognito mode to confirm the correct account status.

Also, do you see your phone connected to PM network?  Any error showing on the phone status bar on top?

is that just voice call not working? incoming ? outgoing?

how about text? how about data?

Check them and give us more info for us to help

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rahini , please provide more information so the community can provide focused suggestions.  Is this a new activation, existing account?  What features are not working?

Need Help? Let's chat.