Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments

Iqbal0308
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,I changed the plan but they charged me twice please let me know 

6 REPLIES 6

@vbreeze wrote:

is there a way to undo it? it's unfair...

The plan change charges and how there will be no credit/refund for the old plan are outlined on the Self Serve plan change page.  For consideration, you'll need to ask a CSA using the instructions provided by Softech.

vbreeze

is there a way to undo it? it's unfair...

vbreeze

On the same boat, I changed my plan today (instead of renewal day) and got charged a whole month right away, but I just paid the month 3 days ago. Sent a ticket to request refund, but probably will be refused.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Is it the same amount? Is one charge 'pending'?

Did you change plan NOW or you did schedule plan change? Does your payment history show 2 charges?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Iqbal0308   You might have clicked Change Plan twice or clicked change plan right after a plan renewal

If you go to Payment History, do you see it charges the plan twice?

PM should be able to confirm the problem and reverse one of the transactions, please open ticket with them using one of the 2 methods below:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Iqbal0308 Hi did you change your plan early if so you were charged for your old plan plus your new one it is best to change plans at your renewal date 

Need Help? Let's chat.