cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments Page unavailable or under maintenance

jonybgud80
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm trying to reactivate my phone. I can login no problem and it takes me to my accounts page but when I try to go to make a payment I get the error code 404, something is wrong with the page no matter what you click on "add funds to account" "payments" tab etc... unavailable or under maintenance . The only page that works is the my account page I have no service since I need to pay but cannot. Yes I tried multiple browsers and multiple devices already. Yes, I've refreshed emptied cache etc.... this is definitely not a me problem. I've seen this issue come up before and tried all of that. I've even submitted a ticket today.

Were any of you able to find a solution?

What are my other options to pay and reactivate my phone?

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jonybgud80 

You also have the option of paying with a pm voucher via 611 or if you know your 4 digit account PIN # you can also make a payment with your card on file. Here are your other options...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

jonybgud80

Thank you all. I just waited couple hours and its working now. Whew.

jonybgud80

ALREADY DID ALL OF THAT IT DIDN'T WORK. Sorry for the caps I'm so tired. I don't have trouble logging in and getting to my accounts page; its just all the other pages don't work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jonybgud80 hi try to clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser in secret or ingognito mode,  reboot and try to login again 

Need Help? Let's chat.