cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

AlejandraRod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I need your assistance.

i am trying to pay and add my visa debit card, for some reason is denied. I called my bank and everything is good on their end. I tried dialing 611 but I can only make a payment for an existing card. 
Please help! My account has been suspended because I can’t make the payment.

thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

In the payment section, try to remove your existing CC and re enter another card or the same card carefully making certain al all fields math. That should do the trick but if not then contact PM Customer Service.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AlejandraRod    Try clearing your cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode before trying to replace or add your payment card.  

You could also purchase a voucher from retailers like Canadian Tire, London Drugs or SDM or a gas station/convenience store and load the funds by dialing 611 on your phone and this gives you time to sort out the payment card issue.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@AlejandraRod wrote:

Hi! I need your assistance.

i am trying to pay and add my visa debit card, for some reason is denied. I called my bank and everything is good on their end. I tried dialing 611 but I can only make a payment for an existing card. 
Please help! My account has been suspended because I can’t make the payment.

thank you!

@AlejandraRod Contact a CSA for assistance.

You can contact a CSA one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page or ---------->Click Me<---------- ;

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

---------->Click here<----------

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

Need Help? Let's chat.