Did you mean: 

Payment

Loubel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why can’t I update my credit card in system

4 REPLIES 4

HI @Meow 

consider yourself lucky then.

I am sure not everyone have the update credit card problem, if everyone has it, it is an "outage"

but it is true that many have the problem and once you have the problem, it is hard to get out of it quickly.  Some people have to put it aside for 2 week and try to get a success.   No doubt it is a problem with the system

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I had Zero issues updating my credit card. I used computer, no special settings... same I use daily accessing Community.

Try using clean browser, clear cache, incognito mode. Do not try too many times to update CC info as you might be blocked for a while.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Loubel 

Better to wait a day before trying but

When you are ready to  try again,  try using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser

or try using PM app, with Location permission set

but if you need to pay and resume your service and still unable to update, then get a voucher from Shoppers Drug mart and dial *611 to load the voucher and pay for this renewal

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Updating info is one of the hardest thing to do, almost like winning lottery. It does not work all the time 

If you need to pay now to get back the service, don't waste time try to update, just get a voucher from store and pay with voucher first

Wait an hour, try again using Incognito browser mode and try using the PM app with Location Permission set with the app

Need Help? Let's chat.