cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher does not work

thechunkyknot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My daughter bought a payment voucher. It does not work. She tried 611 and the voucher number still does not work. Please help.

8 REPLIES 8

Tony_Xu

Hi, you could try autopay with credit card next time. It worked very well for me.

@thechunkyknot  If 24 hours has passed and it still wont load folow @Jb456  advice and contact the moderators. If you don't mind sharing...where was the voucher purchased? Or rather from whom?

@thechunkyknot wrote:

She has done this and still nothing

Since last night and still not working??

Best to open a ticket with moderators to investigate...

Simon.JPG

You can also reach them via private message on link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

thechunkyknot

She has done this and still nothing

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@thechunkyknot wrote:

My daughter bought a payment voucher. It does not work. She tried 611 and the voucher number still does not work. Please help.

Dialing 611 to redeem your Payment Voucher:

1. Press 1 from the main menu.
  2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  3. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. Below is an example, so you know what to look for:

Public Mobile - Knowledge Base Articles Overhaul DESIGN-Receipts Aug9

@thechunkyknot   Yes check all 12 digit codes on a voucher...they can be listed as the voucher, redemption or pin #. Vouchers from London drugs, Shell stations and "corner store" retailers are redeemable immediately after purchase. Canadian tire usually one hours after store close up to 24 hours like other retailers. There are a few examples on the "Voucher Catalogue" you can find in the Paying for your service section or by typing it in the search bar. If you care to add it there after loading on your daughters account  (when it's no longer valid/redeemable) for reference for other users it would be most appreciated.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@thechunkyknot wrote:

@thechunkyknot  Depending on the location the voucher was purchased it can take up to 24 hours to get activated. Just wait and try again later it will eventually work. If you can't wait or get it working by tomorrow then submit a ticket to PM and include the Voucher number and ask them to add it to you account.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did she just buy it?? Wait at least an hour then try it.Some vouchers apparently take several hours to a day to activate. I haven't seen that when I tried vouchers a few times.

Lastly some vouchers have two 12 digit numbers if it is one of those try the other one

Need Help? Let's chat.