cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment twice

Huda2006
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter  I changed the plan today to 40 $ with 15 gigabyte and you charge me 45$.

I need explanation for that it should be charged me only ten dollar extra not 45 because I already pay 35. So please answer my question .Thank you very much and please explain to me why u charged me twice.

7 REPLIES 7

Huda2006

I know but what about 35 $ that I paid it for old plan before one day only not count as a credit for next payment. If the answer no it will be not fair . Thank you very much 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you changed plan NOW you will be charged new plan cost immediately which is $40+tax=$45.20.

PM will not charge you plan difference only; you pay full plan cost.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Huda2006 

The $45 charge is because you need to pay tax on the $40 plan. 

If you paid $35 because your old plan just renewed recently, then you do not get that payment back. Did you choose to “change plan now” instead of “change plan at next renewal”?

Lastly, the charging you twice could be just a pending charge on your credit card, it will disappear after a few days.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Huda2006 

Have a review of this public mobile article re Plan Changes.  There may be some useful information in it for the next instance:

Change your Plan (publicmobile.ca)

@hpp4001- How can you be having the same problem when you can't log in to your account?

@Huda2006- Click on the SIMon chatbot down below to start in to submitting a ticket to see if support would do a nice thing for you since it's only been a couple days.

hpp4001

I am having same problem

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There is no pro-rating here. When you do a change plan now, you start a whole new 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.