cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment problem

Nadiel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I canceled the use of public mobile this morning while purchasing a plan from another company. But today, the public mobile payment was automatically paid. I want to get a refund. How can I do it?

5 REPLIES 5

Nadiel

Thank you for letting me know.

@Nadiel  That was your problem. You should have changed companies yesterday before payment due date. At payment due date the process starts around 2am Eastern. 

You'll have to contact moderators to see if they will issue you a refund. No guarantees.

Have a good weekend!

Nadiel

Yes, today was the due date for payment and I changed the plan of another company at 9:30 am.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

So today was your payment due date and you decided to transfer your number to another company?

When did you do all this?

Sounds like your plan renewal was today which happens early morning like 2am EST. Then afterwards today your ported your number out?

Something like that?

You'll have to contact moderators to see if they can help you. PM is prepaid in advance service with no refunds so you have to see what they say.

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Nadiel wrote:

I canceled the use of public mobile this morning while purchasing a plan from another company. But today, the public mobile payment was automatically paid. I want to get a refund. How can I do it?

There are no guarantees you will be refunded. Contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts. 
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.