cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment problem when activating a sim card

HosseinF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am trying to activate a sim card. I am not able to finish the payment. I receive this error message: (We were not able to process your payment. Make sure all information is correct or try again with a different card)

I tried the payment with 5 different cards! All of them are OK and tested with other online payment platforms but none of them worked here.

Any idea about what I can do?

Can I activate a sim card using a voucher?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@HosseinF 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

and check your credit card is charge from,

@softech- Just all a part of this ridiculous shamozzle of a roll out. Testing? What testing? We don't need no stinkin' testing.

@dust2dust wrote:

@softech- It seems paying by vouchers during activation is gone.

@dust2dust   hope it is just temporary. 

One of the advantage is for people with no credit background (and credit card).  It was ok when in-store activation was still an option.. now, what are they supposed to do ? Visa giftcard?

HosseinF

Thanks to all that have replied to me.

I believe voucher is not available for activation (at least not at this time).

[👍 Luddite]

I sent a PM to them to activate the sim card for me.

@softech- It seems paying by vouchers during activation is gone.

@HosseinF wrote:

Thanks @RossN 

In the payment page, there is no place to add voucher code. Do you know how I can use a voucher for this?

HI @HosseinF   In the Payment page, there should be 2 buttons under Payment Method:

Visa/Debit, and Voucher

If you don't see that, try again on a Desktop computer and laptop.  PM has confirmed that is issue with paying on phone and tablet and they are working on a fix now.

@HosseinF hi I just checked it says this  they except visa ,American express,Mastercard and visa debit with Canadian address no vouchers anymore 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HosseinF that is odd there always was a place to add a voucher nothing there that says other ?

HosseinF

Thanks @RossN 

In the payment page, there is no place to add voucher code. Do you know how I can use a voucher for this?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@HosseinF Hi yes you can activate with a voucher also check those credit cards that you used and make sure they were not charged also put your Sim in your phone and see if it’s activated

Need Help? Let's chat.