cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not processing online

mariah0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I'm having a problem adding my new credit card to my account which expired because I lost my old credit card. Every time I try to put it in my new information, I get a notification: "Unable to process transaction. Sorry, your credit card was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information." This happens despite the fact that my card has been working for other purchases. I also tried to use my mom's credit card and got the same notification. Then I bought a prepaid voucher from a gas station to pay, but the voucher also did not work. I think there is a problem with the website? And I'm not sure what to do. Thanks for any help.

12 REPLIES 12

@mariah0   No worry, important thing is , you are back online now  🙂

mariah0

@hairbag1 @dust2dust @softech @MrSpock Thanks for all of your help! The problem ended up being that I didn't put in the correct mailing address connected to my credit card. I moved recently and updated my address but thought I still had my old address on my account. I feel really silly, but at least the issue is resolved now.

If the voucher had multiple sets of 12 digits then did you use the one called PIN? Could you also try to enter it in the 611 system?

@mariah0 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. I bought a voucher and tried to add it to my account, but it didn't work for some reason. I double-checked the number but it still didn't go through.

@mariah0   where you got the voucher from?  Has it been a full 24 hours since you purchased the voucher?

Vouchers from some store has a wait time of 24 hours, they need to sync with PM system and it's not done yet

mariah0

Thanks for the suggestion. I bought a voucher and tried to add it to my account, but it didn't work for some reason. I double-checked the number but it still didn't go through.

mariah0

Thanks, I'll try that

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mariah0hi if you are having that many issues contact a cs agent and get them to input manually  you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:   https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I suggest you buy a voucher or use real time payments to get your services back up. Then you can take your time to figure out what's going on with the credit card.

The address needs to match the billing address. No space in the postal code or don't use the last #. Maybe even all caps.

mariah0

I removed my old credit card already, and I have been double-checking the info each time I try it including making sure my address is correct. I'm not sure what else to try next.

hairbag1_0-1657638433183.png

Make sure to remove old cc before adding new.

Double check all new cc info is correct.

If you try unsuccessfully too often, the process is blocked and you'll need to try again in a few hours.

mariah0

It expired on July 9th. I tried to update my payment on that day and I've tried every day since but it hasn't worked.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Did your account expire more than 90 days ago ? If so...you'll need to start over with a new sim to start a whole new account.

After expired for 90 days old account is gone for good.

Need Help? Let's chat.