cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not accepted

Trudy242
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Suspended account for non payment though I have autopay and money enough to cover charges.  Help

26 REPLIES 26

Trudy242

Valid credit card was registered.

attempted to reactivate and sending u pic.  Also payment history

6B78D244-B025-4CC5-B51B-520C42A4CA00.png

2F66D5CA-C2C1-4449-A0F5-530E5053D9FC.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trudy242 : The screenshot you posted earlier hints at the wording I told you about. If so then it is valid. After all the dust settles then you go into your Sent folder and delete your replies that have private information in them.

Edit: and any replies from them that include your private replies.

And all this time there's the option to buy vouchers and use the 611 service. Or go to some stores and do instant top-up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trudy242 wrote:

The CS_agent got back to me shortly after sending off ticket but asking for a lot of info. Unsure if this is safe to answer

@Trudy242 

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trudy242 : So you don't have autopay on. You only have $3 in balance. Do you show any recent payments in your View Payment History page?

Do you have a valid payment card registered? If so then click on that reactivate button up top and use the Other amount option and deposit say $40.

Please consider each question in this post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gatergyal2 

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and log in and re-entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or missing just make sure for it.

How To Update or Remove Your Payment

Follow these steps:

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

and if can't fix it you need To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Trudy242

The CS_agent got back to me shortly after sending off ticket but asking for a lot of info. Unsure if this is safe to answer

Gatergyal2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I have been sending messages from early this morning and no one has replied back to me yet ( hence the reason, why I am communicating here). 1 message was sent to moderator_ team 1 and another one was sent to CS_agent. 

HI @Gatergyal2   It looks to me that your plan is going through renewal and renewed (the counters are reset)

maybe  just open a ticket with PM Support and confirm?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**After you opened a ticket, CS Agent will contact you via Community inbox

Gatergyal2

Hello, 

My screen looks the same. I have also tried different credit cards, and it still will not go through.

Trudy242

Yes

have removed card and reentered the info at least 4 times

removed payment type and replaced with visa debit

tried amount of bill and a greater amount

17457F88-0BD7-4CC8-8167-7A10D8220C5C.jpeg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trudy242 : Curious about the intermittent. Could you post a screenshot of your overview page. Continue to blank out any identifiable information. (Edit: or crop out the right side)

Did you try the Other amount for a payment?

Trudy242

Unsure of what happened.  Contacted bank and they assured me the problem wasn’t on their end or a question of funds available.  Payment hasn’t been accepted and phone is working intermittently.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trudy242 : This has changed with the new system apparently. Look for Customer Support Agent.

Edit: Yes. Anybody can create any username. But nobody but agents can have that wording next to their name.

Edit again: Did you possibly do a chargeback on what appeared to be a fraudulent charge?

z10user4_0-1642097989532.png

Trudy242

5D07AE40-10DC-4F06-B9BB-F7B4190B0A89.jpeg

 so this is valid?

Trudy242

What does the agent marker look like?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trudy242 : If there's a blue Agent marker next to the username then it's valid. Be very careful and certain before answering this. There could be fake usernames out there. The proper one is CS_Agent. Could be somebody's first name _ last initial. Just look for the blue Agent marker.

Trudy242

CF66DD81-C3CA-491A-8F82-58C75CAC6865.png

 opened a ticket and this was response… is this valid?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Trudy242 , @Gatergyal2 : Are you trying to use the Amount due option? Use the Other amount option instead and get your Available Funds up to your plan cost and the account should reactivate. Then maybe restart the phone and try all the features in/out.

Trudy242

Been at it all day.  Payment still hasn’t come out.  Account still suspended but still managed to make 2 phone calls yet in between those calls kept getting message that account is suspended for any call that I attempted to make

Gatergyal2

Hello, 

I am having the exact same issue. 

Trudy242

Account is suspended and money was not taken out.  Spoke to bank and there was no record of payment.  Credit card is in good standing

Trudy242

Been trying since 9:30 this morning.  Removed credit card.  Added it again.  Did this at least 3 times.  Still not working.  Traded visa debit card.  Still not working. And yes account is suspended.  How do I open a ticket?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Trudy242  Is your service working?. can you check if your account is active or suspended? Also was the money taken off your credit card?. The reason I ask is because on Jan 11th PM had a system glitch and sent emails to customers saying account was suspended for non payment.

Let us know?

HI @Trudy242   Are you trying to pay your account?  is it currently suspended?

You confirmed the credit card is not expired?

I would suggest to wait an hour to try again.  

If still unable to pay, try to go to Payment Tab in My Account and use Manage Credit card option (Link closer to the bottom) , then click Replace this credit card and reenter the credit card information again.

if that does not work, open a ticket with PM Support

Trudy242

Payment method has not changed yet saying credit card cannot be verified.  Same payment method I used last month

Need Help? Let's chat.