cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issues - Recurring nuisance

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have a few family members on PM and because I signed them up, I ended up being the tech support if there are any issues with their phone. I must say all things considered, the service is good but when it comes to payment, it is a nightmare. Right now my sisters account is suspended, even though she has been on autopay for over a year and has plenty of available balance and expiry date is years away. There is a message after logging in that says, Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service. So is she supposed to ignore and wait? When is her phone service going to be restored? How long is she supposed to wait? Will she be double billed if she manually initiate a payment? I searched the forum and found someone mention that I should contact a mod for this. But when I tried to send a PM to Moderator_Team, it says my private message limit has been reached, even though it is the first message I tried to send during the last six month. On a day like this, one can not help but feeling PM is like a giant web of catch 22.
4 REPLIES 4

Sent private message to  @Moderator_Team two hours ago and still no reply.

Has the mods migrated to Koodo already?

Thanks for the reply. Private message was sent to @CS_Agent 60 mins ago. Still waiting.

The issue I have with the payment aspect of using PM is that it is very much a system setup to combat non-payer, which is understandble because PM is a prepaid phone service. However, when PM is at fault for not processing the payment properly but the customer ends up with suspended account and no service, it becomes an issue that makes me want to ditch PM all together. I also understand that the payment issue might not be entirely PM's fault, but certain things can be done to mitigate this issue. For example, why can't PM initiate a charge to the card on file a day before the due date, so that if there is an issue, a manual transaction can be initiated by the customer to avoid suspension of service? Or, how about just make the customer do a manual payment when the autopay did not go through? Telling the customer to ignore the "payment did not go through" message, which is confusing to say the least, but still suspending the account without a clearly defined restoration time, is not an acceptable solution to most people who depend on their mobile service to be available.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Team.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@4168381878, You were correct in trying to send a PM to the moderators.  The problem with the private messages that you encountered has been showing up of late.  You can try clearing your browser's cache, and then using the browser in privacy/incognito mode.  That could help.  You can also try another browser (again in privacy/incognito mode).  You might have some luck.  Otherwise, you might also be able to get @CS_Agent attention by tagging them like I just did.

edit:  Something else to try (as mentioned in some other posts) is to log out from the portal, and log back in.

Need Help? Let's chat.