cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

Joli123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I removed pre authorised payments and I was still debited for the following month. How do I fix this? I don’t want to use the service for the next few months. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Joli123 wrote:

I finally got a CS agent to remove my card, but they are refusing to refund the debited amount. If I disabled preauthorisation, they shouldn’t be able to charge me in the first place & if they did, the least they can do is admit the glitch and fix it. I’m very upset. 

They can see if autoapy was on or off? Did the CSA say it was on?  Contact them again.  Sounds like the CSA didn't look at autopay status.

Joli123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I finally got a CS agent to remove my card, but they are refusing to refund the debited amount. If I disabled preauthorisation, they shouldn’t be able to charge me in the first place & if they did, the least they can do is admit the glitch and fix it. I’m very upset. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

How did you remove authorized payments @Joli123 ? It'd be good to know in case there is a glitch with this method.

You may also call 611 from your device to remove the autopay option.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Joli123   Are you able to suspend your service using the Lost/Stolen option?  That should be available under Quick Link right hand side of the page.  But as already mentioned, make sure you pay before the 90 days suspension is over (recommended around day 86) to avoid losing both account and number permanently.

BTW, using lost stolen option also suspends any rewards and customer support is needed to add them back to your account once you reactivate.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Joli123 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to remove your credit card from system.

Lux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You would have to turn off auto-pay.

You can do so by going to My Account > Payments > Manage Payment Method > Pre-Authorized Payments, and disable it.

As a side note, if you don't pay for 90 days, your account will be canceled.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Joli123 you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.