cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

Larkin-Anstey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When activating my sim card it would say oops error and then it would close my webpage out and it done that 4 times and charged me each time but nothing would go through

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Larkin-Anstey wrote:

When activating my sim card it would say oops error and then it would close my webpage out and it done that 4 times and charged me each time but nothing would go through

@Larkin-Anstey ,

If your card was charged, insert the PM SIM card and try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for a minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reset network settings

After doing this, do you have services?

IF yes, and you are porting over from another provider, ensure you insert your previous provider's SIM card to approve the port via an SMS.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Larkin-Anstey   before you proceed further, confirm that PM has not charge your Credit Card yet, unless you haven't got to the payment step yet.

There seems to be some page issue in the last couple days.  Please try the following:

1. Try using a different browser (Chrome/Edge/Firefox).  

2. Try Incognito Mode or InPrivate mode

3. Try to clear browser cache.

4. Try access from another machine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Larkin-Anstey : Might you have any services if you insert the SIM?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

You would be better off to leave the credit to be used for your next payment.

If you want to reverse the payment then contact a customer support agent.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.