cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

Vickie2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello ,

I've been trying to make payment for monthly plan since yesterday but it says " unable to process" and there's nothing wrong with my card. I can't even add my card for an autopay. What could be an issue? 

5 REPLIES 5

@Vickie2  did you try using 611 and pay with the credit card on file? 

Or did you try one time payment and try "Other" amount or "Amount Due" (see if one of the two works) ?

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vickie2 

That's odd, do you have any amounts owing for some reason?  I would try vouchers, available from convenience and grocery stores like @HALIMACS mentioned. 

Otherwise, you can try to remove+add your credit card (if there's already one there).  Replacing your card will likely work but this definitely will reset the card in the system.

Hope it helps.  Alternatively, you can try and open a ticket with a Moderator via the SIMon chatbot (lower-right corner, chat bubble) but would try the above option first.  🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Vickie2 wrote:

hello ,

I've been trying to make payment for monthly plan since yesterday but it says " unable to process" and there's nothing wrong with my card. I can't even add my card for an autopay. What could be an issue? 

@Vickie2 are you trying to activate?

Try using this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Vickie2 

You can also use payment vouchers from here:

HALIMACS_0-1621125286143.png

Or purchase from recharge.com

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Vickie2 

When updating/adding credit card info, make sure to do the following to avoid the common glitches that sometimes occur with this process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields
Need Help? Let's chat.