cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

emerson1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I made the payment, it showed that it was unsuccessful, but I checked my online banking and it showed the deduction amount.I can provide a screenshot of my online banking.I logged into the app and asked me to pay.But online banking shows that I have paid.What should I do, thank you

6 REPLIES 6

emerson1987

i send already. thank you 

If it says the payment didn't go through and it's not working, best to reach out to a CS Agent to help figure what went wrong on the back end.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Just know it may take a while to hear back as it's Black Friday weekend and CS Agents are overseas so there may be less staff on at this time.

Adde
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly same issue happened to me 

emerson1987

I am a new user and I bought an esim card.The problem is that I am now logged into the app and it requires me to continue paying. I have already paid. I can't pay twice

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @emerson1987 

What you may be seeing on your banking statement is either a payment made or a pending payment. If you completed the process of signing up with Public Mobile, are you able to use all it's features? Texting both receiving and sending, data usage, make and receive calls? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@emerson1987  Are you services working ? If yes I wouldn’t worry about it 

Need Help? Let's chat.