cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment amount increased

Denise123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there.  

When I signed up I was on a $30/m plan and signed up for autopay so it was $29 or $29/m.  In the last couple of months it has gone up to $42.56/m,  I have not changed my plan or anything? how can  they increase the amount without an email ? and where is the $42.56 coming from? 

5 REPLIES 5

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Denise123  When did you join? Is it possible you joined during a promotion that that first 6 months it was $10 off your plan?

edit - should have read all replies first as this was already asked. Sorry!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Denise123 wrote:

Hi there.  

When I signed up I was on a $30/m plan and signed up for autopay so it was $29 or $29/m.  In the last couple of months it has gone up to $42.56/m,  I have not changed my plan or anything? how can  they increase the amount without an email ? and where is the $42.56 coming from? 

Are all your services still working?

$42.56 is $38 plus 12% tax. That would be the $40 plan minus $2 autopay reward.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Denise123 you could have been  on a $10 off promotion which expired after 6 8 or 12 months depending on the promotion.

Can you post a screenshot of payment history when you were paying the reduced amount?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Denise123  Are you sure it wasn't the $35.00 plan?  Check your account overview for plan type and payment history for summary of charges and payments applied.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Denise123 wrote:

Hi there.  

Hey @Denise123 - First off, if you were on a $30 plan, it would be $28 with auto-pay.  Beyond that, your plan price would not increase on its own.  Are you absolutely sure you did not initiate a plan change?  Any chance there is another plan using the same CC?  Did you check the transaction history in you self serve portal?  Perhaps you can post a screen shot (without any personal info), and that might shed some light on what has happened.

Need Help? Let's chat.