cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Receipt Access

kipema
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there! I recently started a new job, and the accountant was training me on submitting expenses. I'm allowed to expense a certain amount per my phone bill each month because I use it for work calls, but she needs to be able to see the GST and other tax amounts. When I go to my account and click view payment history and download as a pdf, it doesn't give me a detailed enough breakdown. I actually don't even see the same amount on there that are charged to my credit card, only the promos. 

Is there any way to get a better receipt for my payments that breaks down the amount into a subtotal and a GST/tax amount and then the total? 

2 REPLIES 2

@kipema wrote:

Hi there! I recently started a new job, and the accountant was training me on submitting expenses. I'm allowed to expense a certain amount per my phone bill each month because I use it for work calls, but she needs to be able to see the GST and other tax amounts. When I go to my account and click view payment history and download as a pdf, it doesn't give me a detailed enough breakdown. I actually don't even see the same amount on there that are charged to my credit card, only the promos. 

Is there any way to get a better receipt for my payments that breaks down the amount into a subtotal and a GST/tax amount and then the total? 

To get a sale receipt, you will need to contact a Public Mobile customer support agent.  To that, please open a ticket using the chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kipema 

yes you can get official invoices with proper tax showing.  you will just need to open ticket with support, but they might need a week or two to prepare

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.