cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Cycle Issues

JKV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Morning 🙂

I wanted to see if PM has better mobile coverage (I'm with one of 🇨🇦 Big3 providers).

Aug.5th I purchased a plan (50$ +tax for 🇨🇦🇺🇸 talk/text)

HOWEVER, my account wasn't activated until some point on the 7th

Recieved an email saying payment is due Aug.4th ... why am I losing 3days???

Tried the chatbox to put in a request for a PM rep to contact me (1855 is useless in this instance)

Wondering if anyone can provide insight to get this resolved.

Much appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JKV wrote:

Morning 🙂

I wanted to see if PM has better mobile coverage (I'm with one of 🇨🇦 Big3 providers).

Aug.5th I purchased a plan (50$ +tax for 🇨🇦🇺🇸 talk/text)

HOWEVER, my account wasn't activated until some point on the 7th

Recieved an email saying payment is due Aug.4th ... why am I losing 3days???

Tried the chatbox to put in a request for a PM rep to contact me (1855 is useless in this instance)

Wondering if anyone can provide insight to get this resolved.

Much appreciated

@JKV   Sorry to hear you had problems getting service straight away.  PM billing cycle/plans are for 30 days and not monthly, so I think you meant to say your next payment is Sept. 4th (not Aug. 4th)? 

I'm not sure what you mean by losing 3 days, perhaps that service was delayed?   Your next payment date would start counting down (30 days) from the date you activated.  Yes the 1855 (or 611) service is all automated and only allows for some account actions like payments or purchasing add-ons with either vouchers or a registered CC on account, PIN required though, and can't connect to a live customer representative as all support is via messaging.

Trying to submit a ticket via chatbot can be frustrating sometimes, so the alternative is to private message via the envelope icon top right to CS_Agent (PM's customer support).  Or use the link already provided of course.

Hopefully, the rest of your service will be trouble free!   Also welcome to PM 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JKV 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.