cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payement before due date

Devasis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My subscriptions renews on Aug 3rd, if I pay now, will my subscription date change from 3rd Aug to todays date?

Thank you ,

Devasis

3 REPLIES 3

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

You can't "Pay Now" per say. You can however purchase a voucher and add it to your account/balance and it will come out on August 3rd if that is your billing date. Some people buy vouchers that will last them 3 months at a time and just add it to their account by dialing 611 and following the prompts. 

Using vouchers is only one method of adding funds.  If the customer has a payment card saved in the Public Mobile account, funds can be added to the Public Mobile available balance at any time without needing to look for a vocuher.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Devasis 

Is there a reason why you want to pay now and change the subscription date to today's date?  Did you run out of date? You could renewal your plan earlier (ie. Today), but you will need customer service agent help.  FYI, PM does not pro-rate plans if you change plans earlier. 

Public mobile payment cycles are every 30 days, no monthly.  So the due date does change from month to month.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

You can't "Pay Now" per say. You can however purchase a voucher and add it to your account/balance and it will come out on August 3rd if that is your billing date. Some people buy vouchers that will last them 3 months at a time and just add it to their account by dialing 611 and following the prompts. 

Need Help? Let's chat.