Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paybill

ahmedshawkymoha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to pay my bill

17 REPLIES 17

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes short incomplete questions (?) are really just transferring the work of writing a proper detailed question onto the volunteers here who then have to try pry more details out of someone while spelling out numerous possible scenarios and frequently all that effort is a waste as the person is never heard from again.

Well, while it may be too early, at this point, to declare THIS OP as one of those people, at the time of me posting this, it's now 11hrs. later, and we haven't heard anything further from the OP.....

@shep22 

Sorry...I fixed. 

@shep22 

Sorry...I fixed. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LurganIeUk why don’t you ask the original oh Op that?

@ahmedshawkymoha 

Are you just making a pointless statement?

OR

Do you need help?

I have hay fever today. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shep22 wrote:

@ahmedshawkymoha Hi yeah I need to pay my bill to

Did you have autopay setup?

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ahmedshawkymoha Hi yeah I need to pay my bill to

popping

@AE_Collector wrote:

Yes short incomplete questions (?) are really just transferring the work of writing a proper detailed question onto the volunteers here to pry more details out of someone and frequently all that effort is a waste as the person is never heard from again.

To provide some entertainment for everyone here in the mean time, I needed to pay my bill last night as well. I slept soundly through it though as Autopay did the work for me and this morning my plan is renewed and ready to go!

AE_Collector

Members are not expecting quick responses from forum post and do not wait for answer.  For me, if you ask a question, I always hang around to get my answer.  Not just this forum.

Yes short incomplete questions (?) are really just transferring the work of writing a proper detailed question onto the volunteers here who then have to try pry more details out of someone while spelling out numerous possible scenarios and frequently all that effort is a waste as the person is never heard from again.

To provide some entertainment for everyone here in the mean time, I needed to pay my bill last night as well. I slept soundly through it though as Autopay did the work for me and this morning my plan is renewed and ready to go!

AE_Collector

@dude65 wrote:

Your question is very vague.

What question!? 🤨 

While I applaud all you folks for jumpin' in and busily typing away, in an effort to help out the OP, but when the OP is THAT vague, all you're doing, is making assumptions about what the OP's post was about. I guess it's a personal preference, but I prefer to answer questions that actually get asked, not ones that we have to GUESS what the OP's intentions are.

From the “Customer Support during Covid-19” pinned topic:

-Please start with the community giving as much information about your plan and problem as possible. Check back often to see if more information has been requested and to implement suggestions given. Don’t forget to let the community know if suggestions have helped and/or solved your problem.

- Community members put more effort into fully understanding the problem first before instructing the person to contact a moderator when not enough info has been collected to determine that moderators will be necessary (that’s what they pay us for)!

AE_Collector

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ahmedshawkymoha You can enable Autopay, or pay manually via self-service account, or use vouchers to do so.

@ahmedshawkymoha if you are on autopay, and today is your cycle renewal date, then do nothing, it will be taken care of. The normal PM renewal process is Suspended, then expired the payment comes out at 2am est then the plan resets for the next cycle at 6am est.  If your account is suspended and not working please tell us by explaining further. Thanks. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can pay using credit card or purchase vouchers and call 611.  Also you can use recharge.com

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your question is very vague. You can set up your CC on your PM acct. so that they will charge it on your renewal day. You can also purchase a PM voucher at a store or gas station, then enter that code to keep using PM.

popping

@ahmedshawkymoha wrote:

I need to pay my bill

Did you setup autopay with credit or debit card?

If yes, PM will take fund from your card to pay for your renewal.

If no, your can purchase topup voucher to pay for your paln fee using self-serve or call 611 from your phone.

If your account status suspended because of missed payment, you can use self-serve to add fund using autopay card on file or topup voucher.  Then click the reactivate current plan link to get your phone working again.

Please provide more info so that members can help you with your issue.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@ahmedshawkymoha  Is there a question in there somewhere? 🤔  Are you wondering how to do it, or something else?

Need Help? Let's chat.