cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay earlier

roxie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m on automatic pay.  However, my 30 day plan finished earlier this evening and won’t be reactivated for another day at least.  If I put a payment in now would Public Mobile use it to reactivate right now or will they wait until the due date?

5 REPLIES 5

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

When you say your plan ended earlier do you mean that you ran out of your data or maybe ran out of calling minutes depending on what plan you are on OR, are you just referring to an "Account Suspended" message on your self serve account while it is in process of renewing for the next month?  If the latter, do nothing. If you ran out of talk minutes before renewal buying the $5/500 minute add on is the perfect insurance policy against that and the 500 minutes will roll over for months or even years until used up. They are only used in future months where you run out of minutes on the $10 or $15 plans. Ran out of data? If less than a day from renewal do nothing but live with it. There are solutions but not worth the effort generally for 24 hours.

roxie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much for your rely.  I will not do a thing.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@roxie1 wrote:

I’m on automatic pay.  However, my 30 day plan finished earlier this evening and won’t be reactivated for another day at least.  If I put a payment in now would Public Mobile use it to reactivate right now or will they wait until the due date?

This is normal to see your account is expired on the evening of the day before your renewal date.

Ignore the expired status if your phone is still working.  Don't touch the reactivate your plan button.  I am saying it again.  If your phone is working, ignore the status and do nothing.  You account will be back to active status tomorrow morning.  Do touch anything to interfere PM server renewal process if your phoine is working.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@roxie1 Are your services working properly? If they are, do nothing. The account says suspended,  then expired , the payment comes out at 2 am eastern. And the plan resets for the next cycle. Keep an eye out for you 611 payment thankyou message tomorrow.  If you get it this, you are all set.

@roxie1 wrote:

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@roxie1 wrote:

@roxie1   You can add your funds now, but your renewal will happen on the scheduled payment date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.