cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password will not reset

darinmain-67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried reseting my password and it all me all the steps but at the end it won’t allow it to change it gives me a message of your error? What the use of a reset if it doesn’t work?

10 REPLIES 10

What are you needing to do? Are your services working? When did you last pay?

You can also use the reset password in that login screen (that looks a lot like the normal one). You can choose the sms verification method even with suspended service (as also with the normal one).

darinmain-67

Does not work 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darinmain-67  Even without a desktop you can open an incognito session with your mobile browser. If you need directions to do that, tell us the browser you are using. 

Try to test the login id using the chatbot. Click on chatbot (Simon) down below and chat with it and click sign in and test what you think the login should be.

darinmain-67

It does all the processes till the end then it will not accept the reset of password. 

darinmain-67

Don’t have a laptop or desktop at the moment 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@darinmain-67 

If you are attempting this on a mobile device, try using a desktop if one is available.

I tend to have better luck with PM related self-serve functions on a desktop.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you receive an authentication code?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@darinmain-67 

the key step after resetting the password is one needs to open an incognito or private tab and then login with the new password 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@darinmain-67 - you are a current customer (active service within 90 days and have not ported out), right?

Try using a different browser or a tab in incognito mode.

If still issues after trouble shooting, ask CSA for help.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.